Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday thoughts

Before I start, thanks yummi99 for your comment, it's great that people are viewing the blogs. Well today is a beautiful day for getting out and about. I tried to go shopping in London yesterday, but everything I tried on just didn't have that Cling thing. Whenever I'm on the Underground I always make a conscious effort to protect myself- you can pick up so much strange energy in places like that. I just imagine a pyramid of light around myself and always sit with my feet and arms crossed in some way. I also use reiki symbols, I have been a healer for about seven years, I mainly just practice on friends and family. But if you ever wonder why you feel stressed when you have been on public transport or anywhere where there are loads of people, you could be picking up other people's energy.

Cling is No 1 on The Music Promotion Train, thanks to all who voted for us.

I'll never forget the day when we were writing Abandoned, we looked outside and there was the most beautiful rainbow, and the same thing happened when Gerald was mastering it. I like to think that there is so much magic going on around us , if only we could open our eyes more and see it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you would'nt want to go by my job, negative energy has been plagued in there.

Sunday, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home