Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sometimes I think I am too sensitive for this world, I think it would be better to be a bird or a tree. Gerald always says creativity is a gift and a curse, the curse is one's sensitivity to others and then how one reacts. Maybe it has something to do with my star sign, cancer, waxing and waning to the influence of the moon.
I am reading another Carlos Castanada book, I find them very interesting, very deep insights and different ways of looking at things. It gives one a perspective on the world of a shaman.
I have always had the feeling that my spirit guide is a native American Indian with very piercing blue eyes, I see him so clearly in my mind.
Gerald has this old tape of shaman drumming which is supposed to put you in a trance so you go on a journey. Anyway, we decided to try it out one day, well, I don't know what was wrong with me, maybe I was trying too hard, but I think I just ended up falling asleep and feeling very disgruntled. It is something I would like to try again and persevere with . Sometimes when I meditate I go off to other places so I do believe it is possible. Enough ramblings for today, to be continued..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home