Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Ramblings

Hi from London, another grey day awaits us, last couple of days of September , I suppose it's going to start getting colder now. I think that my worst fault is procrastination, I'm always putting things off and then they prey on my mind until I do something about them. It would be much wiser to sort things out as they come along. Have to go on the underground today, I quite like it as I take my MP3 player and just chill for the entire journey, no I won't forget to protect myself either. Just looking outside now, these clouds are getting ominous, it's almost completely dark and it 's quite freaky.
One of the strangest things I've ever experienced was an eclipse of the sun, it was in London about 7 years ago and I just thought it was really eerie because for a couple of minutes there was this strange silence, even the birds stopped singing.
I have been doing some research about the place we are going to stay at in Yorkshire and it is where all the James Herriot films were made, it also has a reputation for raining a lot, at least we have all the right gear for it.
So Friday is here again, for all of you going out for a blast tonight, don't forget when you're going for it on the dancefloor, one day very soon, it may very well be a Cling tune that you're dancing to. Have fun, catch you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home