Thursday, September 28, 2006

Veggie or not

I can't believe it, I just wrote out a blog and then accidently deleted the whole thing, how is that possible? Anyway, I was saying that it was a bit overcast today and I had to get up early because I have to buy one of my friends a birthday present. She is the sweetest, loveliest woman ever, and I'm never sure what to get her, I go through the same dilemma every year.
My hair has grown really long now and I must decide what to do with it, Gerald says that he prefers it long and I guess I do as well , it gives me something to fiddle with when I am thinking about something. Is there a reason though, why men always prefer long hair?
I was a veggie for about 6 years, very strict and then last year I stared to eat a little bit of fish and now this year it has progressed to chicken as well. I loved being a veggie, I used to cook the most amazing things, but you need the time to cook properly and imaginatively for yourself, in order to get enough protein. I never used to take supplements or anything, which I think is where I went wrong. Maybe soon I will stop eating meat again, I still feel a bit guilty tucking into a bit of chicken with Nyo shrieking away. I love food, it is one of life's greatest pleasures, as I said to my mum, if you can't have decent food, your life isn't worth living.
I have had a sneak preview of what's brewing in the Cling cauldron and I couldn't stop dancing. Definitely something to look forward to. Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home