Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday

Still raining , it doesn't seem to want to stop,there is even the occasional rumble of thunder. I suppose everyone will be recovering after their nights out, I feel like I've been out, we were listening to the tune that Gerald has been working on and I could just imagine performing it in front of a crowd of jumping, screaming people, it's a good example of Cling gone up-tempo. Don't worry fans, we are still sticking to our original style, but we need to get more exposure in clubs etc, to get our music to a wider range of people. I've noticed that whenever I've been to a live concert , people just love to dance, I know I do, so sometimes you have to cater for that. I can't wait to do a live performance, it will be the most amazing experience.
So we are just getting ready now to drive into London, shouldn't take too long today, but you never know because when it rains everyone seems to get into their cars. I'll never forget the first time I drove in London, it was so scary and I looked in the rear view mirror at Hyde Park Corner and all I could see was a mass of headlights behind me. I did get used to it after a while though.
So I will leave you with a quote form Carlos Castanada: "It takes just as much energy to feel good as it does to feel bad, " or words to that effect.
Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home