Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday

Nyo has woken up full of beans today and is demanding to play games already. Last night it was really funny, we were watching a programme about the Galapogos Islands and Nyo was really shrieking at the sound of the birds on the tv, like she was answering them, it was so loud and shrill that we couldn't concentrate in the end. Just seeing that film made me realise that there are so many places left in the world that I would love to go to, what are we doing sitting around here? Makes you wonder.
We now have nearly 15000 friends on MySpace, it seems incredible because we have only been on there just under a year. I will be doing some singing this weekend for the other version of Haunt You, I am looking forward to it, it will be good to get another tune wrapped up so we can start on the next one.
I had a funny dream last night that I had a little puppy again, that would be so lovely. I had to leave my little dog in Zimbabwe with my Mum, I love him so much but I can't bring him over here because I couldn't bear to put him in quarantine for 6 months, it would be too cruel, so now I only get to see him once a year. He is such a gentle, lovely little thing. Unfortunately we don't have a garden so more pets are out of the question, the only solution is to move. Does anyone have a small house with a garden close to London for Cling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home