Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't be cruel to animals

Still traumatised from the dentist, they were very nice to me, but I'm just such a baby. What an ordeal. Well, I only have to go back next month to continue treatment, so I will put it out of my mind till then. What a blustery day outside, cold and raining, basically just grey. When I woke up today I thought it was Saturday already and I was looking forward to just sleeping in bed for a little longer, no chance.
Saw some awful pictures in the paper of these circus bears in China, they were being made to do all these "tricks", I can't stand cruelty to animals, I can't believe that all this rubbish goes on and why do these people get away with it? They are known as a nation that is notoriously cruel to animals, the rest of the world should stand up and do something. I think if someone abuses an animal then whatever they do to the animal should be done to them. They try and break the spirit of these magnificent creatures, yet I would like to see all of them face to face with a bear in the wild. I shouldn't get upset, I should know by the law of karma that what goes around comes around, I just wish more could be done to stop all this suffering. When I am rich ,I will have a sanctuary for abused creatures. Look how the animals in Africa suffer as well, by the time my niece and nephew have children,things like rhinos might not even exist anymore. It's a sobering thought. Must sign off now, would have loved to continue, but I've got to go. Bye for now everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home