Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cling on iTunes

Hi Clingers, Tuesday finds us both in pain, Gerald with dental problems and me with a headache, I think I'd rather have a headache, we should just go back to bed. Last night was so funny because we bought this wardrobe from Ikea and managed to squeeze this enormous thing into my little car, that was the easy bit as when we got home we had to negotiate the stairs, it was so hard not to collapse in a fit of giggles. Good job I'm strong and not one of those insipid weaklings.
I dreamt that I was trying on a pair of shoes and although I liked them , I just couldn't get them to fit properly. Is there a hidden meaning, I can't remember enough about dreams? It could be because I actually saw a pair of shoes yesterday that I really liked, but I didn't have time to get them and want to return today, they better have my size.
I did some singing on the new track yesterday. it was most enjoyable, we haven't had a chance to listen to the vocals yet, but Gerald is going to do some work on them tonight. Our Cd is finally available for purchase on iTunes, which is good news for us, we are now on all the major download sites.
We are going to take our own photos when we go away, as we will be around some stunning scenery and we might get something good. There will be lots of interesting subjects as well, apart from natural scenery there are steam trains and huge viaducts, so we won't be short of ideas. It does make it difficult to get a shot of us together though, does that mean we'll have to cart the tripod along? Never mind, one day we will be dodging the paparazzi and will look back on our days of struggling artists with fondness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home