Thursday, October 12, 2006

ramblings

It's Thursday already, time does march on. I saw a lovely dress yesterday, I should have got it as the normal thing will occur if I leave it for too long, they won't have my size. It seems really difficult to get shoes in my size as well, it seems I always have to strike whilst the proverbial iron is hot.
Sometimes my mind just seizes up and I can't think of anything to write whatsoever, not the best position to be in for someone who is meant to be creative. I used to get up and just write whatever came into my head, it is meant to be good for the whole process, again it's purpose was just to free up your mind. When you potentially have loads of people actually reading what you are writing however, you have to think about it a little bit.
Gerald has to go to the dentist today, I must accompany him to give him some support, it is a beautiful day so we can walk through the park. At least we do have a lovely park very close to us, it makes up for not having a garden.
Yesterday I went downstairs to pick up the mail and the lady who who lives downstairs was doing karaoke or something, it made me smile because she is the last person I would expect to hear singing away. She is actually a bit of a recluse, she never comes out of her flat, won't even answer the doorbell to the postman. They have a garden downstairs which they have neglected and it is all overgrown and I just think to myself what a waste, I would just be out there all the time. I think I'd rather live upstairs though rather than have people trampling above me all the time. I used to live in a ground floor flat and all theses Chinese people moved in upstairs, all they used to do was run up and down constantly, it was so noisy, I could never rest properly. At the time I was doing reiki at home as well and I always used to wonder if my clients noticed, they never used to say anything. When I think about it, I have lived in some weird places. Must dash now, see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home