Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday 13

Gerald has rancid toothache again and hasn't slept all night. The dentist wasn't very helpful yesterday and told him she was leaving today anyway to go back to S.A. So much for trying to sort it out.
So today is Friday 13, I wonder if anything will happen today. I say that because last time it was Fri 13 I had a bizarre experience. I was walking to the tube station and I was stopped by this strange man who out of the blue started to tell me all about my life, really personal things that a stranger couldn't possibly know. He even told me the name of my mother's ex maid in Zimbabwe. I had fallen out with this lady and she wrote and told me that she had put a curse on me. Before we left Zimbabwe, Gerald nearly died, long story , but it became the inspiration for our Slipping Away OTD remix. Well, this guy told me that she had cursed me and I asked him to help me and he actually lifted the curse. There were several other things that convinced me that he was absolutely genuine. The other strange thing was that I felt like I was with him for ages and ages, but when we parted, only 10 minutes had elapsed on my watch. I was so shaken by the whole experience and everyone I told about it had shivers running down their spines. To this day I don't know if this man was real even, perhaps he was an angel sent to help me. I've never seen him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home