Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dreams and things

Hi everyone, Cling are still doing themselves in. Gerald has found muscles he never knew existed and he groans every time he moves.Did I have a freaky dream or what, I was kidnapped by a Wayne Rooney look alike, but I managed to escape and find my way back to Gerald. We started to get pursued by "wayne" and his cronies, we were hiding in some kind of mental hospital, then escaped onto the underground, but it was all futuristic, instead of having tickets we just touched our hands on the barrier. Then I woke up, don't ask me where all of that came from.
I spent a lot of my life worrying about trivial things that never even ended up happening and I have been trying to overcome this for some time. Now when I don't fret about something small, then I get worried about why I'm not worrying anymore, crazy isn't it? It's like my Grandmother, when her husband died she came into a lot of money, but instead of enjoying it, she spent her whole time worrying about it, scared that someone would take it off her. It's only when you look back that you realise you pick up so much crap off your parents and family, in a way I'm glad that I don't have kids because they would probably end up so mucked up. Well, anyway that's all for today, keep on Clinging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home