Sunday, October 15, 2006

Retail Therapy

Had a hilarious dream last night,that I was at a huge club with my cousin. There was a Japanese TV crew there and they were filming us dancing. I was doing my stuff on the dance floor and my cousin came up to me and said we should change our clothes so they could film us again, then she said she didn't care what she wore as long as she was on TV. How funny, now what is the meaning of that?
Poor Gerald's face is still swollen, it really does look like he's had a smack in the mouth. Yesterday I was feeling really on edge, I really had to talk to myself and tell myself not to feel that way. It's a bit like policing your thoughts, just replacing all your negative thoughts with positive ones. Then I arrived in Knightsbridge and I was browsing around, guess what, I fell in love- with a pair of shoes, I just had to have them, they are so beautiful. Talk about getting a fix off retail therapy, this was the ultimate.In fact I was so excited about having them I was showing them to everyone. I can just see my yoga teacher saying "now look inside yourself, external things can only bring you temporary happiness, blah, blah, blah." Well, he was right really because now I have the added stress of trying to find outfits to go with the shoes! One day I will get it right. Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home