Thursday, October 19, 2006

Silly Questions

Wish that I could go back to bed for a couple more hours, sometimes one just feels sick with tiredness. I was speaking to an acquaintance of mine about going away, she asked me if I was taking Nyo with us. I said yes because Nyo likes going in the back of the car, she shrieks at all the other people on the motorway and whenever we stop, we normally get loads of people admiring her. At this point the person started to look perplexed and asked me how people could see the bird, do I drive along with the boot open? I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing, in view of the fact that I have a hatchback and this person has exactly the same car as me. What a plonker! What a question!
When I was walking to my car in the early hours of the morning, near a famous department store, I found a bag that had been dropped on the street, it was full Chanel cosmetics, how lovely. Someone obviously didn't want them anymore. Gerald and I are always finding things, a couple of months ago we found a wallet with loads of money etc, we were good citizens and handed it in to the cops, the owner later gave us a reward and couldn't believe that he'd actually got all his money back. Everyone said we were mad . Anyway, if the owner of the cosmetics is reading this, hurry up and contact me before I use them all! Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home