Thursday, November 02, 2006

Feel the fear...


Hi everyone, this photo isn't that clear, but it's actually me facing another one of my fears. This bridge had a 30ft drop into a gorge and it did make me a bit queasy. This was at Ingleton Waterfalls where you go on a walk and just see one after the other, so stunning, we went when it was raining quite a bit and so the water was even more powerful. There's nothing like discharging your negative energy into a swirling mass of water like that, it was very invigorating to say the least.
Today I have to face another of my fears and go and have the dentist poke around in my mouth, the treatment I am having is nasty, but I'm told is necessary. I feel knackered so hopefully I will just pass out.
London has got really cold over the last few days, I suppose we had it so good for so long, the prophets of doom are predicting an arctic winter, well I hope that we see some snow down here for a change. Remind me I said that when we get snowed under. Must dash, yours tremblingly, Susi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home