Sunday, November 05, 2006

Morning everyone, hope you all enjoyed your Saturday nights, we watched several firework displays from our window, I'm sure there will be more tonight. Ladies, take my advice and don't ever wear brand new skyscraper shoes if you have any sort of distance to walk, it's a killer as I reminded myself yesterday and also it doesn't look very sexy if you are hobbling along grimacing with pain. The best way to break in new shoes is to go clubbing in them, no one will hear you screaming and by the end of the night you'll be so out of it you won't even notice your blistered, bleeding feet.
I wonder if anyone is celebrating in Zimbabwe tonight because when I was growing up, fireworks were banned, I never saw a firework display before I came to the UK. Perhaps that's why I find them so intriguing.
Had a Chinese take away last night, got fed up with having Indian, not because of the food, but last time we ordered from this particular place, it took them nearly two hours to deliver our meal, by which time we were absolutely starving and not in a very good mood at all. I am conducting an experiment at the moment, I have a stinking headache, but I keep telling myself that my head is free of pain, just to see if this mind over matter thing can work, will let you know how it turned out. Enough of my ramblings, Happy Bonfire Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home