Thursday, November 16, 2006

Disaster zone

What a day yesterday, I think I was very ungrounded to say the least, I just had one mishap after the other. First of all I had excruciating pains, I 'm sure it is my sciatic nerve, the only thing that helped me was doing yoga and even then I was screaming whilst doing the postures. In the afternoon I felt a bit tired and thought I would have a siesta, somehow I managed to slam my finger in the door and now my thumb is all black, well I was screaming in pain then too let me tell you, I had to do emergency healing and all, it was so painful, in fact it still is. After that it was just minor disasters, it took me about an hour to iron something that should only have taken 10 mins and then I showed up somewhere an hour late, I was meant to be there at 9.30, but thought I had to be there at 10.30, it was so embarrassing because I was even late for the 10.30. I just had to calm down after that, and try and sort my mind out, I truly believe that we attract all these things toward us with our thoughts, so I just had to do something about it. I made it home anyway, tired as anything. Now this morning it is wet and grey, but still not really that cold, but Nyo is in a rancid mood with her persistent shrieking. I'm trying to do this typing course on line and since I started doing it my typing has become very inaccurate, I spend more time than ever correcting my mistakes, I'm sure it will get better over time. When I left school I refused to do a secretarial course, lots of people did, just to learn how to type and stuff, I just thought it sounded so boring I never bothered, not that I ever needed it anyway. It's funny, you grow up and everything in your life seems so normal and then you look back in a few years and you think to yourself that indeed you had a very strange upbringing . One of the strangest things about my mother is that she never used to like my friends coming over to stay, it was awful because I used to go and stay at their houses all the time and I could never return the favour. Once I invited my friend over and we decided to have a midnight feast and my mum went mad and called my friend's parents the next day to take her home, I was mortified and couldn't for the life of me work out what it was all about. That's why I'm glad in a way that I don't have any babies, because you just end up passing all your crap onto them. I'm sure lots of people would disagree, but that's the way I feel .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home