Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday

Morning fans, had a lovely sleep and didn't want to wake up this morning but I had to. Shopping was quite successful yesterday, I did actually buy some key pieces that I needed, I thought that I wasn't going to have much fortune, the thing about really big shopping centres is that the energy can be quite stressful and when you've never been somewhere before and you're roaming around aimlessly, it makes it hard to look without clouding your judgement. But once we'd had a coffee and a sandwich we felt strengthened enough to continue. I think if I had an unlimited budget it would be a lot easier because I would just buy loads of things without having to think about it. All in all , I was pleased with my purchases. Ladies, don't believe anyone that tells you shopping can't make you feel better because it does.
Grey is the word that I will use to describe today, it's just one of those grey days. I have to go out to buy some groceries, we have a little sugar ant in our flat, it loves sweet things and devours lots of cakes, biscuits and chocolates, no matter how many things we buy, the sugar ant finds a way to get to them. But aren't the shops just full of Christmas delicacies, all those lovely mince pies and yuletide cakes, it's a good job we are skinny and can afford to pile on the pounds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home