Saturday, November 18, 2006

Haunt You Trance Remix

Hi everyone, it's a very exciting day as you can now listen to Haunt You Trance Remix, just visit our page on myspace www.myspace.com/sonicspells and let us know what you think. Someone wants to use it already to open a radio show , so have a listen and enjoy. get your dancing boots on.
Does anyone know about dreams, I had a funny one this time, I was with my sister and Gerald, we were driving in a car, trying to reach the other side of a mountain. We came to a bridge that was flooded with brown rainwater, impossible to cross. My sister didn't want to go any further and I became really annoyed and returned on foot to try and find a way over, but the sides of the river bank on the other side were just too steep. Eventually, I did see a possibility, but then the alarm woke me up.
Yesterday afternoon it rained and rained like there was no tomorrow, I thought the tube station was going to be flooded, it all of a sudden turned really cold as well and it was a very brisk walk home, it's always lovely to come inside when the heating is on and it's all comforting and cosy. I don't know how anyone could live without central heating, I wouldn't survive, I would go back to Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home