Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday finds Gerald busy promoting the new track, people seem to really like it so far and indeed it is a fine song. Yesterday I saw someone who bought our Sonic Spells cd and she said that she listens to it every day, which I thought was fab, it is a great compliment to know that people keep listening again and again.
Feeling lazy today, I wouldn't mind going back to bed actually and just chilling out , but duty calls and I can't relax until tomorrow. In a minute I will jump in the shower and wake myself up and get ready for the drive into London. It is very difficult to find parking in central London on a Sunday because now all the shops seem to be open, but I am reluctant to go on the tube. I was coming home last night at about 9pm and the trains were packed like it was rush hour and I just can't stand being squashed like a sardine in those smelly carriages, being the weekend as well there are loads of drunk people out partying and throwing up all over the place, it's not a pleasant experience at all. It's far more pleasant to listen to some nice tunes, so here is our link again, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow, www.myspace.com/sonicspells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home