Saturday, November 25, 2006

Feverish Saturday

Morning Clingers, not feeling so annoyed anymore with the neighbours, managed to restrain myself and not retaliate or anything. My poor love is still hot with fever, I can't imagine what he has contracted, but he bravely carries on with his promotion etc. Actually, I was listening to Haunt You on the underground and I could see it all happening on stage, with dancers and everything. Next year we will definitely go out and perform , we are just going to work on some new material so that we have enough songs.
This week has been really strange because I haven't paid any attention to the things I normally do, but I feel as if I've been traumatised, who wouldn't with all the visits to the dentist and all the hassles from next door. I haven't even phoned my Mum, she must be worried about me, I did try once, but the phone lines aren't what they used to be and I couldn't get through.
Gale force winds are supposed to rip through London today, I can hear it outside already, apparently it's because we have had the warmest autumn for ages and it has caused hurricane conditions.
Can anyone tell me why people eat on the underground? For a start it is so dirty, why would you want all that filth near your food, secondly it's very annoying to smell and thirdly people don't exactly look attractive when they eat, why would you want everyone to see your appalling table manners, I think it should be banned like smoking was. eating is one of the greatest pleasures in life, so it should be done in pleasant surroundings and enjoyed properly.
See you tomorrow everyone, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home