Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Viva la Cling

Apologies to all those who missed my blog yesterday, I was being traumatised by the dentist and came home a shivering wreck, I had to get into bed with Gerald,who was recovering from his sedation too, and we slept for most of the day. The best thing is that I have to return tomorrow afternoon to have it all done again, I'll just scream for more painkillers if it gets too unbearable.
Nyo is giving me a headache, I think she is in a bad mood because I woke up late and she has been in her cage all morning. Then Gerald came home with cuts and bruises, he said he fell over, well I thought Minotaur was meant to be looking after him, that creature is useless sometimes. As for Yasmi, well he just twirls all day.
Have had some good feedback from our new tune, the majority of people really love it, of course you get the normal critics who give their opinion on what they would have done better, that just goes with the territory, but it does amuse me sometimes, I feel like writing back and saying go on, let's have a listen to what you can do then. Some unknown critic even told us that one of our songs might be a "minor hit", it did make me giggle. Enough from me now, I have to get on with all my chores and try to wake up a little bit. Viva la CLING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home