Thursday, November 23, 2006

Call the undertaker

Call the undertaker, Gerald is burning up with a fever and was screaming in his sleep when i came home last night. there seems to be a nasty thing going around at the moment. Last night I lost my Tiger's eye pendant, I am gutted because it was my favourite piece of jewellery and it belonged to my mother, I think it fell off my chain when I got out of my car, but when I went back to look for it, the streets were so dark and it was raining, so I couldn't find it. I suppose that I should look at it philosophically and say that if I am meant to find it again I will. I had a crystal once that I kept losing, but it always used to turn up in strange places. I should just surrender to the universe.
Never mind that, I have to go back to the dentist and surrender to the trauma. my mouth has just recovered from the bruising of two days ago. Better fly, I have to get ready, xxx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home