Monday, November 27, 2006

Mothers and Madonna

Morning everyone, it's nice to be inside because it is quite cold and wintry outside. I was proud of myself yesterday because I encountered the ugly one from next door twice and I managed to restrain myself from saying anything at all to her, I just gave her a disdainful look, and that's fine with me, as long as they leave us alone I will just ignore them. And if they start any more crap, no pun intended, we will just call the police.
Watched Madonna's Confessions concert on TV last night, she still puts on one hell of a show, she is a true professional, and no matter what people think of her voice, you can't fault her performance, she always has such amazing dancers and sets, I thought it was really good. I would have thought that studying Kabbalah for so long would have sorted out her issues with the Catholic Church by now re: crucifix scene. It's always good to be a bit controversial though. Once Gerald and I made a video of one of our songs, which no-one has ever seen by the way, and I was doing a dance routine, I have to giggle because compared to what I saw last night it is hilarious.
My mother is stressing me out, I really need to get some things straight with her before she comes back here, it's like her and my sister make all these plans and then Gerald and I are supposed to just fit in with everyone, well hello this is our home and they should respect that, she is not going to come here and expect us to live how she wants, she should be the one who adapts to the way we live. I couldn't even sleep last night because she stresses me out so much. It's not that I don't want to help her, but she has a very domineering and stubborn personality and it seems that our feelings about the subject haven't been taken into consideration at all. So the subject has to be brought up next time I speak to her. Poor Gerald is still to ill to go and teach, he will stay at home and I will cuddle him all day.xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home