Sunday, November 26, 2006

Memories



Hi everyone, at last I have a day off to chill out and write some lyrics for our new tune. This is a photo of my little dog that lives with my Mum in Zimbabwe. He is just the cutest thing, with the loveliest temperament I have ever encountered in a dog. Sometimes I really miss him, I did make enquiries as to whether I could bring him to the UK, but I couldn't be so cruel as to put him into quarantine for 6 months, it would break my heart. I got him from the animal shelter in the first place because my Mum wanted a dog, but he became so attached to me that he wouldn't leave my side and that's the way he still is whenever I go home. I don't know why I am missing him so much today.

Gerald still has this mysterious illness, guys are stubborn when they're ill, they never want to lie in bed, but for the first time since we have been together, he has returned there, he seems to be getting worse, at least he is not dripping with fever. He should really go to the doctor.

We are in the middle of a gigantic storm with hailstones and everything, I love the energy of storms, I find them very exciting. I always used to freak my dad out when I was young because I would never get out of the swimming pool when there were these huge electric storms, I didn't understand that I could die, the water used to feel so lovely and warm compared to the air outside. After the storms, our pool would be full of all manner of creatures, then I would freak him out even more because I would just pick up poisonous snakes and toss them nonchalantly into the garden, it's amazing when you are a kid, you don't have a fear of anything, just curiosity, that's probably why I was never bitten. I can't even see a snake now and I will run a mile. I think the worst thing that ever happened to me whilst swimming was when I got out the pool one day and sat on a wasp, it was so sore and my bum was black and blue for days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home