Friday, December 01, 2006

Grr computers

I'm supposed to be on strike because my laptop is driving me mad, it takes so long to start up, it's worse than being on dial up and very, very irritating. Now Gerald says he will come and ring the helpline because he knows the jargon. Couldn't sleep because I was too hot so it makes me restless. As I speak we are waiting for technical support and Gerald is doing flamboyant dancing around the living room, making me giggle. Why do companies play such terrible music when they put you on hold?
Can you believe it is December already? We will be able to put our Christmas tree up soon, I love the festive season, all the food and the atmosphere. If I had a garden,I would fill it with the gaudiest display of lights ever, just to annoy the neighbours.
Gerald is speaking to the helpline now and it sounds a bit ominous to me, I'm glad I don't have to try and fix this, it sounds too complicated. I don't think I should be around when he does it.
Otherwise, it looks a bit wintry today, it is dark already. Thanks to all of you who are subscribing to my blog, I hope you find it entertaining, keep sending me lots of feedback. have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home