Thursday, November 30, 2006

I don't want flu

Hi Everyone, the good news is that my sister was very understanding about the situation with my Mum so I'm glad I made her an ally, good move, I don't feel so bad about it knowing she is on my side, they are probably praying for us, well I don't mind, the more positive thoughts coming our way the better.
Don't tell Gerald, but my chest is really sore, I hope I'm not getting what he had , this would be bad news for our tunes, especially because as soon as the new lyrics are ready we want to record them. Gerald suggested that I write sexy lyrics whey hey, what do you all think about that?
I had my hair cut yesterday and sitting next to me in the salon was this young guy with short spiky hair, I got the fright of my life when he started speaking because it was actually a girl, appearances can be so deceiving. I love the energy of the hairdresser's actually, it is very vibrant and the staff are always flamboyant. Gone are the days when your neck got really strained whilst having your hair washed, now you have massage chairs and neck braces, it's like the ultra pampering experience.
Nyo has taken to shredding whole newspapers in one setting, it keeps her occupied, but there is a tremendous mess to clear up afterwards. I'm surprised she hasn't got lead poisoning after all these years. I should really post a photo of Nyo on here so you can all see what she looks like.
Just waiting for Gerald to come back, I might go and meet him at the shops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home