Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Can I be a lotus?

Don't families just drive you mad sometimes? Mine does and I just end up so annoyed half the time. It's hard to ignore when they make plans all around you and then just expect you to say oh lovely and fit in with it all , it makes me carry around a lot of resentment sometimes. Maybe it is because I am the youngest and everyone still thinks that they can order me around. Well if I don't make them understand soon , I will just blow up and then there really will be some problems. I have to get my point across tactfully somehow.
So anyway I mustn't get caught up in the negative thinking cycle , I must rather look at ways to resolve things, the best thing to do is to get my sister on my side because she is very good at handling difficult situations.
The words of my meditation teacher come into my mind, he always used to say think of yourself as a lotus flower, they grow in the mud, yet they are full of beauty and are detached and free. I think I must go and ponder on the deeper aspects of this.
Very exciting news, within the next few days the two versions of Haunt You will be available for download on It's About Music. Of course we will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home