Thursday, December 07, 2006



This was me and Gerald in front of that funny mirror thing in Chicago, near the millennium gardens, I can't remember what it's called. I love Chicago, it has such an exciting vibe, we went and saw some real blues music when we were there, it was such a stimulating place, even the buildings are interesting. I've had another traumatic day at the dentist, I had to come home and sleep. Gerald came with me today and was waiting for me when I came out, I didn't feel particularly attractive, the students thought it was very sweet that he came with me. I only have to return now after the festive season, something to look forward to. How do you associate all of that with pleasure? There has been a tornado in London, nowhere near us thankfully, loads of people are homeless, whatever next, I thought it was a bit windy and rainy, I must watch the news tonight. To think such havoc occured only a few miles away. I wish I didn't have to go out, I was so warm and snuggly underneath the duvet, sleeping away. Not very pleasant to be driving out there either. Must get our Christmas Tree up tomorrow, catch you later xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home