Monday, December 04, 2006

Laptop out the window

Dear fans, this was nearly the end of my blogs, more computer problems and I was so fed up I just wanted to throw it out the window and go on strike. But we actually managed to fix the problem so it cheered me up and now all is forgotten. There's nothing worse than waking up, still tired, and getting all wound up by a piece of machinery. Give me a Valium!
I think we must put up our Christmas Tree and start getting all festive.By the way Cling are stuck for something to do on New Year's Eve does anyone know anything good going on in London, we like good music and dancing, we need to make a plan now.
The other day I decided I was going to be more assertive it's like the universe is having a laugh because over the last two days I have been presented with all theses awkward and difficult situations, where I've really had to be strong and stand up for myself, but you know what? the more you do it, the easier it gets, I knew I had it in me somewhere. I'm still reading that self help book and trying to apply what I learn.
Gerald finished that tune, so it is wicked, it is uptempo, but not your normal sort of dance track, I can't wait to find some lyrics from the depths of my brain. See, I have my work cut out for me after all. Bye for now xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home