Friday, December 08, 2006

Careful what you ask for...

Someone up there is really having a laugh with me, I have a clash of the titans on my hands, dear oh dear. Some psychopathic elephant has got it into her head that I deliberately go round trying to wind people up, as if I have nothing better to do. If only people knew that half the time I am in another world anyway, thinking about tunes or something. Is she really so paranoid that she thinks I sit there and deliberately find ways to provoke her? Sometimes I wish I'd never decided to be more assertive, I think I've said this before, I'm being rewarded with all these difficult situations. I suppose it's how you react to them that is important, that is where the lesson lies, so bring it on. They say that God never gives you more than you can handle, so make me stronger.
Sorry this is short today, I need to get ready to go out and I haven't had much sleep, I'm surprised I had any at all. The icing on the cake last night was when I was driving home, I realised that I'd left my phone behind and I had to go all the way back and get it before someone ran off with it. It will be interesting to find out what happens today ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home