Saturday, December 16, 2006

What does Christmas mean now?

Can't wait for this evening, then I will be free for a few days just to do my thing and get ready for the celebrations. I'm secretly thinking of going carol singing, just to get in the mood. I think most people, myself included, have lost track of the true meaning of Christmas, I'm not even sure I know what it is. I think I will just make a conscious effort to be kind and considerate towards everyone, even those I have not particularly got on with. Might not be as easy as it sounds.
Sometimes I have such strange dreams, I wake up feeling confused and unable to even describe what they were about. Is this supposed to be a sign of my inner turmoil? When I was younger I used to go on astral dreams, I can still remember those vividly. I was always flying off somewhere, the places I went to were beautiful and there was always water around in some shape or form.
Nyo has woken up in a very bad mood today, she has shrieked constantly from the minute she opened her eyes, it's because I uncovered her and then left her in her cage and went back to bed to snooze, she wanted to come out straight away and now we are all paying the price!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home