Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Xmas Blues

If I could sleep for two days I would, I don't know if it's the time of year, but I just feel so worn out, still it could be worse, I could have loads of people coming round to my house on Christmas Day, that would be stress. Anyway, I'm sure I will get over it, everything will pass and I will be back to my usual self. The problem when you are a strong person is that everyone just expects you to be OK all the time, no-one ever stops to think if you can cope with a million things, they just all assume that you can. It's like my Mum, the other day on the phone she was singing the praises of my sister and how hard she works, I'm not saying that my sister doesn't work hard, it's just that I do everything that she does plus 10 times more, but my Mum never recognises that. It's like everything I do doesn't count, I might as well be invisible. Oh my God, I'm feeling sorry for myself now, how awful. Stop this immediately! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised and it's a good thing that others see me as being strong, all I'm saying is that I'm human too, am I not allowed to be vulnerable?
A clever fish always swims against the tide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home