Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Festive

Hello fans, I had an unexpected and very long trip into London yesterday which kind of threw out my plans for the day, but it had to be done, it was unavoidable. By the time I got home it was already 3.30pm. What else can I tell you? Our tree went up at last and now we are looking pretty festive in our little nest, red and gold is the theme this year, very traditional. Also stocked up on some lovely food, I bought a giant pannetone which I love, can't wait to get stuck into that, and some other goodies. So it will be just the two of us again, then on Boxing Day it will be four years since we got together, bring out the trumpets!
So today hopefully I can catch up on some singing, Dreamlab is waiting, well he's waited so long I'm sure he won't mind another day, at least over the festive season I have quite a bit of time off to relax and catch up with lots of things, but we still haven't decided what on earth to do on NYE, apart from go and watch the fireworks, what do we do after that. Whenever anyone asks me, I always say that we are going to Nude Year's Eve and you should see their faces, sideways glances as if they're not really sure if I'm telling the truth, it does sound like quite an event though. Time marches on and so must I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home