Monday, December 11, 2006

Spare some kind thoughts

What a wet and dark day we have woken up to, I had a difficult day yesterday, in a pit full of snakes, but I survived and it made me stronger. Today, I have to try and get organised and go and do some shopping for the festive season, I have only bought one present so far and no idea of what else to get. I just hope that it's not too hectic out there, I'll have to protect myself from all the frantic energy. My cousin has her birthday a few days before Christmas, so she gets double presents, or if people are stingy, one present to cover both. I never really used to , but these days I am thinking of all the poor folks who will have a meagre Christmas, like the poor old pensioners in Zimbabwe, their plight is terrible. They have no money to keep up with an inflation rate of 2000%, many have to rely on church donations for food and now many are starting to commit suicide by drinking rat poison, or hanging themselves. My mother is one of the fortunate ones who can at least come over here, but many don't have that option. Imagine living to such an age and ending it all so tragically. So please spare a thought for the poor old grannies and grandpas in Zimbabwe, there is no such thing as state welfare over there.
Anyway, on a more cheerful note, Cling are doing a collaboration with Dreamlab, it is a song called Silver Skies, will keep you posted once it is finished, it will be available to listen to on their site and it will also be played on Internet radio.
Can you all spare a thought for my little lovebird Nyo, she had another seizure yesterday and we thought that we would lose her, I don't know how much longer the little creature will be with us, she recovered quickly and bit me on my nose, but it seems to be happening quite frequently now, I suppose she is just getting old, 12 years is a long time to have a little bird. She is shrieking now , as if to enforce what I am saying. OK, see you tomorrow everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home