Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Shopping

Woke up this morning and it was really frosty outside, just like winter is supposed to be. My shopping was relatively successful yesterday, so I don't have to get in a big panic, but I can't tell you what I bought for obvious reasons. I had a migraine yesterday, so I was incapacitated for a while, it is a horrible thing, I wish I didn't suffer with them, I have tried everything from reflexology to acupuncture, I don't get severe attacks now like I used to, but it still isn't pleasant. Any suggestions would be more than welcome.
Anyway yesterday I went to the phone store to get an upgrade for my phone, now I am not really one for phones, I don't really do much with them except talk and text, so I just chose a normal looking one which didn't cost me anything. Turns out to be like gadget of the year, there is everything on this phone and hours and hours of fun for me trying to find out how everything works. I'm really pleased with it, I even got a whole load of accessories to go with it, can't complain.
Gerald got me in to trouble in the health store, we were trying to choose some essential oils and wanted to smell various ones, he told me that one was a tester, so I opened it up and started sniffing, all of a sudden I heard a bellowing coming from the shop assistant, who was most disgruntled. Apparently they just leave bottles lying around but they are for sale only, well sorry next time I'll consult my crystal ball before touching anything, really some people are weird, how do you know if you like something if you can't even smell it? Those oils are quite expensive, are you just supposed to buy them and take a chance?
Today I will finish off my shopping and get it out the way, Gerald is going to help me tidy up the flat, are you jealous all you ladies out there, he really is a sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home