Sunday, December 24, 2006

Not long to go

Christmas Eve is here, it won't go quickly enough for me because I have a big stocking now, full of pressies and I want to know what's inside, how greedy. It's quiet outside, you can hear a pin drop, I think loads of people are going away. My other sister called me from the airport yesterday, they are off to South Africa, they will be having their dinner outside in the sunshine. It must be exciting to fly off somewhere for the occasion. I am just grateful to have some time off actually, I've had enough of this year, it was hectic. Well, we just have to go and get some last minute provisions and that's it.
I bought a well known yoga publication and it is full of articles about losing weight and fashion. Is this what it's become, a fad so to speak? I was doing yoga long before it became a celebrity thing, in fact I have been practicing for about 10 years now, and I hate the way yoga is portrayed in the media as being some kind of keep fit exercise when it is so much more than that. Why does everything have to be turned into a money making machine?
Anyway, we have to go out and get some last minute supplies, Merry Christmas Everyone !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home