Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Feeling rough

Hi there, we have got into the habit of sleeping very late now, must be trying to recover from all the festivities. Gerald looked out the window this morning and there was a leather glove on the driveway, I went down to see it and it was one of mine that Gerald had given me for Christmas, don't ask me how it ended up there, it is a mystery.
Well we went to the movies last night , it was the ultimate experience in comfort, like the difference between first class and economy. Not only did we have luxurious seats, we got all these delicious snacks included and we could have as much coffee as we wanted, it was great. I would definitely pay extra and do that again. I even managed to stay awake for the duration of the film, although I caught Gerald dropping off a few times, it was too comfortable for him. At least we motivated ourselves to go out otherwise we would have got cabin fever.
My mum made me laugh, as she has got older, she gets a bit muddled up with things, so yesterday she was talking about coming back to England, she said she wouldn't come next year, she would come in 1980, I was like what?? Do you mean 2008, mother? I suppose it is hard for her to decide what to do, but going back in time, that's something else. Reminds me of the film we saw last night, Deja Vu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home