Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Some people

Spent the entire afternoon yesterday trying to sort out my computer, I was installing a simple update and I wish I'd never started now, anyway I did get my phone to work so I can now transfer music, so at least something went right,but really I have better things to do than this, it's just silly. I suppose you have to expect these sort of things to happen. Still, it's a good job that I didn't have to go anywhere in a hurry.
Someone was saying really nasty things about me the other day and unfortunately it has been living in my head ever since. I suppose I should just ignore them because they are obviously so unhappy with themselves that they have to try and pick on other people to make themselves feel better, but really this woman is just a big, bully who doesn't know what she is talking about. She said that small people like me had figures like boys and we were so unattractive that our boyfriends must be gay, what must our boyfriends think because men like to have something to hold onto. She also said that models were only models because most of the media is gay. I was like "what are you talking about woman?". This is coming from someone who is very, very overweight herself so I am not surprised really that she should feel that way, it must be awful to dislike yourself so much. I would never say such things to someone though because it's not called for to be so personal with someone you don't even know. I felt like directing her to our myspace page just to shut her up. Gerald was slightly amused to be called gay as well !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home