Saturday, January 13, 2007

The wait is nearly over

Forced myself to get up earlier today , just so I wouldn't have to rush at the last minute, it will be interesting to see what transpires, knowing me I will still be in a panic at the last minute. I need to find another yoga class to go to, even though I still do it on my own several times a week, it is always good to have some sort of teacher because I might be getting into bad habits and not learning anything new. People always ask me why I don't become a yoga teacher, if I did decide to do it I would have to do it properly and go to India and study in an ashram. At the moment I feel that we should be concentrating on and putting all our efforts into music. Poor Gerald has been sorting through the a load of vocals this week for our collaboration with Dreamlab, I did so many, anyway he assures me that it is nearly finished, so I can't wait to hear it and I'm sure Dreamlab can't either. We had some delays because our microphone lead packed up in the middle of the holidays, I'm sure it will have been worth the wait. Watch this space for more details. Just remembered that I have to go to the dentist early on Monday morning, breaking out in a sweat already. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to associate anything pleasurable with it at all, well she is a very nice person , that's one thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home