Sunday, January 21, 2007

Poor little animals

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a chance to listen to Silver Skies, let us know what you think. It is the first time we have ever collaborated with anyone on a song, so it would be great to get some feedback.
Was awoken in the early hours by a splitting headache, don't ask me why, I'm sitting here forcing myself to grin, hoping it will go away. Today we are going on a little trip to Surrey and Sussex to check out some little places where we might want to live. It makes it a lot easier if you actually know where you want to go, maybe we should just stick a pin in a map and let fate decide.
I went back to Harrods yesterday to get some cosmetics which are also very cheap on the sale. Outside there were these anti-fur protesters and I picked up a leaflet from them, which had some horrific pictures inside. I didn't know but apparently Harrods is the only store in the UK that still sells real fur. In this day and age, I don't think it's necessary to wear such things, it's not like we live in the North Pole, there are plenty of alternatives. It is awful to think of these poor little animals suffering for the sake of fashion. It never ceases to amaze me just how cruel human beings are to other creatures. Shame. I think that if someone is cruel to an animal they should suffer the same fate as they themselves inflicted on the creature, that would soon put a stop to it. Animals have feelings too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home