Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pampering

When I woke up this morning, Gerald told me to look outside and everywhere was covered in a white blanket of snow, not very thick, not even enough to cover the roads, but still, I get so excited when I see it, don't ask me why.
Today I am trying to police my thoughts and not let anything negative in, we really want to move and there are a lot of uncertainties, but if we don't do it soon , when will we do it? I can't let silly fears put me off, instead I should be concentrating my energy into more positive things, and really if it is meant to be, then it will definitely happen.
I am going to get my hair chopped today, I already washed it this morning, I know they will wash it again , but I was embarrassed because it was a bit dirty and I didn't want my hairdresser to silently think how awful it was, even though I'm sure they are used to it. I like the vibe at the hairdressers cos you get all theses creative people crammed together and also they play nice music and music videos. The best part is when you get your hair washed and they have these lovely massaging chairs, makes you feel pampered. It must be quite a difficult job, especially when you get all these people coming in that expect to walk out looking like their favourite celebrity, quite daunting. Well, I look forward to the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home