Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday

It's cold today, I got up in the middle of the night and it was freezing, couldn't wait to get back into the warmth of our bed. Spent most of the my time yesterday trying to register with estate agents, we are determined to move now, in my mind we've gone already.
Getting a very positive feedback from Silver Skies, we have agreed with Dreamlab to release it and once we have finalised certain things, I will let you know where it can be downloaded.
My mother is messing me around again, now she has changed her mind about us coming in March again, but we have to stick to our own plans now and moving is more important to me at this stage. It just feels like the right time. My family are very naughty sometimes with the way they are towards me, it is because I am the youngest, so they have all been conditioned into bossing me around.
Nyo is busy nest building now, it keeps her occupied all day and stops her from shrieking relentlessly, what a funny little creature. I sometimes wonder what she would have been like if her partner hadn't escaped. I used to look after a pair of lovebirds when their owner went away and they were a nightmare, I could never get them to go back in their cage and they caused so much destruction, I'm glad I don't have to put up with them anymore.
Well, I'm looking forward to some interesting developments today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home