Thursday, February 01, 2007

Poor old hound dog

Today is like the first day of spring, I've even gone around and opened all the windows to let some fresh air in. I haven't seen snow for several years now, what's going on? I didn't come all the way to Europe to miss out on snow!
Through my endless supply of self help books, I am currently putting something into practice and seeing some results. The basic concept is that you always get what you ask for, so ask the right questions. It does work, honestly. I tried it out the other day when I was stuck in traffic and thought I was going to be late. Instead of the usual, why does this always happen to me, I tried to ask some more positive questions and I ended up being less stressed out and on time as well. If you think about it, you do condition your mind with the questions you ask.
My Mum was upset yesterday, her faithful old dog is in a bad way, well the dog is about 18 years old and as with humans things don't work properly when you reach a ripe old age. My Mum was meant to take her to the vet yesterday, but couldn't do it, it must be very hard. Now she wants to wait for me to go there so I can be with her. I'm hoping the old hound will pass onto happy hunting grounds in her sleep I don't fancy doing something like that, it will be too upsetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home