Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday

Hi everyone, having fun and games on my computer again, sometimes I just want to throw it out the window. At least I'll appreciate it when I get a new one, if I ever do. This one's enough to put anyone off for life, it's only redeeming feature is that when I do get it to work, it works well. Even Gerald says he doesn't know what's wrong with it. It's like it's got it's own personality.
I was reading something interesting yesterday, that when things go wrong , you should train your mind to ask the right sort of questions, instead of saying, "why is this happening to me?" it is better to say things like " how can I turn this around?". I did try and put this into practice last night and all of a sudden the laptop just fixed itself, must have been some sort of coincidence.
Well, I can't linger around too long , I have to go and try to do my hair, I can never quite get that just stepped out the salon look, it's so infuriating. My aunt used to have her hair done every Friday, a big bouffant with lots of huge curls. One day my cousin and I placed a false nail that we found in a Christmas cracker inside one of the curls and my aunt didn't even notice, we giggled for hours and hours.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home