Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday

If you ever want to go and see a good film, watch Blood Diamond, we saw it last night and it was excellent, I was holding onto my seat from the first scenes. I'm not being biased either, just because it is about a Zimbabwean guy in Sierra Leone. it really is a good movie. I like watching things on the big screen, you feel as if you are in the middle of it all, it's half price on a Tuesday where we live as well, better than watching some rubbish on the telly. Anyway if the makers of the film wanted people to think twice before they buy diamonds now, they have certainly achieved what they set out to do.
All over the world , there are so many beautiful places, but there are not many places you can go where there are no conflicts, without putting yourself in some sort of danger. I would still love to go to some parts of South America, the Amazon has always held a certain fascination for me, I think it is the thought of all the amazing creatures that you can find there as well as the vastness of it all. I better get there soon before it is all destroyed. I wonder if there are still tribes deep in the jungle that no-one has ever come across? What other secrets does our majestic planet hold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home