Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday

I've been making a list of all the things that make me happy and it just grows and grows by the day. I suppose the idea is when you're not feeling 100%, look at the list and cheer yourself up.
This is not much consolation to Gerald who has a face the size of a swollen football, I think he has caught an infection from his tooth extractions, shame, it's probably cos the dentist told him not to smoke for two days, then as soon as we left the surgery, he sparked up a fag. Men can be very stubborn.
Tried to watch a film last night ,but ended up sleeping before the first half hour was even up. Instead of just going to bed, we struggled on till the end of the film. I personally have no aversion to going to bed early, I actually love getting up at the crack of dawn as well, I would be a good farmer.
It's awful to see so many birds being culled because of the bird flu, but when you think of the awful conditions in which they are kept, it really is disgraceful, then perhaps it is kinder in a way. I remember when there was foot and mouth a few years ago and all the cows and sheep had to be culled, it was so sad. The whole world would be better off if we were all vegetarian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home