Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday

I suspect that Gerlad has passed his cold onto me, this is always unwelcome news for a singer as it can take a few days for your voice to get back to normal, but I am hoping that it won't develop into something nasty. It seems like I have been in the wars this week. We persevere however, there is no other way. It seems to have affected my brain though as I am finding it difficult to think. So I spoke to my mum yesterday and I told her that I had heard from her ex, she was flabbergasted, but conceded that she might go and visit him when she comes back here. At the moment she has other things on her agenda, she is planning to go and spend some time with my uncle in Cape Town, the last time I was there was when I was a baby, but my Mum manages to get down there quite frequently. Perhaps Gerald and I should go and hook up with her whilst she is there. South Africa is also a very beautiful country, it's a shame that there is so much violent crime there. My sisters used to live in Pretoria so I used to spend quite a few happy holidays visiting them, but I must admit I never wanted to live there. Perhaps if I had gone to Cape Town I would have thought differently, it is supposed to be more cosmopolitan, it certainly seems to appeal to lots of English people. Of course the idea of chilling by the sea on a beautiful beach is always appealing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home