Monday, February 26, 2007

Intuition

Just thought that I would write quickly before I leave, it is qutie early still, yet I am surprised that Gerald can still sleep with all the racket that Nyo is making!
I was speaking to a girl that I know yesterday, she has a gift of being psychic, but she is afraid to develop it and feels that she is not quite ready to do so. It was very interesting because she said that sometimes she will look at someone and all of a sudden she'll get a kind of intuition, it might be words in her head, or a smell, or a vision, and she says that she has really freaked some people out with her insights. Another thing which I found very interesting was that she was told that her spirit guide was a red Indian, and she and her mother often find strange feathers in the most unusual places, like the bathroom or the bedroom and they refer to the feathers as 'calling cards'.
Then I was telling her about some of my own experiences and how I got into healing, I used to sit in meditation and my hands would become so hot and red , it was like they were burning and I knew that I should develop it.
I believe that everyone has these gifts, especially when you are younger, but the way society is, full of skeptics, it is only the minority of people who actually use what they have to their full potential. We pay too much attention to the logical side of our brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home