Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday

Tomorrow I have to get up really early and go to the dentist yet again, I have to go to the depths of Whitechapel, with it's diverse and interesting community. A market runs along the side of the road by the station, there are lots of brightly coloured stalls selling all sorts of things, quite often I'll have a little nose around to see if I can find anything interesting. Once I found a flash leopard print t-shirt!
Well, I have made a remarkable recovery from this cold, one minute I was all bunged up and the next minute I was fine , this is excellent news, I can get back to singing. I have been playing my new keyboard quite a lot in the meantime, whenever I see it sitting there, something just makes me want to go and switch it on!
Although it is grey and overcast today, it looks like a perfect day for a walk. I would love to be in the country right now. Sometimes things don't move along as quickly as we would like them to and our patience is really tested. The wheels are in motion , they just haven't started turning yet, but I refuse to allow myself to become despondent. I keep telling myself everything is as it's meant to be. Negativity is like a weed that chokes you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home