Thursday, March 08, 2007

Poor Nyo

Hi everyone, well I went to see the place where I have booked Nyo in to stay, I'm not sure how I feel about it, mainly because there was not other birds there! Maybe during school holidays things are a little bit different. If anyone knows of someone who looks after birds in the London area, please let me know, otherwise I will just have to stick with what I've got and have faith that she will be OK this time.
So many people replied to Gerald's bulletin about helping us with photos and now I have to think of suitable outfits and everything else that goes with it, images are so important. This time last year we were doing the same thing and trying to shoot a video as well. I'll never forget how cold it was, prancing around the New Forest in skimpy outfits, so I am all for indoor locations.
When we go to Mombasa, we will be walking in the footsteps of my parents, as that is where they went for their honeymoon. They sailed on a ship from Durban and spent about six weeks exploring the area around Malindi. I can still see the photographs of my Mum, so young and beautiful, walking along the white sands. How funny that I should be going there with my love as well. I wish that we had six weeks there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home